HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stuff stuff stuff!

A few things!

First, I'm delighted to report that I'll be returning to HeroesCon this June - definitely one of my favourite US shows. They've just officially announced that here.

Next, there's some more info on the very worthwhile Kickstarter fundraiser for The Graphic Textbook, which I'm contributing a story to, at Publishers Weekly. Check that out, and please, please, please consider contributing to the fundraising appeal.

And thirdly, there's a piece on IDW's new Popeye series, which I'm writing, at USA Today. There's the usual mangled quotes you get in any newspaper article - I've never yet seen one about me that's 100% accurate - but it's a pretty solid piece all the same. And I believe the book itself is out any day now! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.