HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Little Nemo: Dream Another Dream

This has been formally announced now, and it looks like they're using my page as the illustration accompanying the news item, so I guess it's okay to post it here: I'm one of the contributors to Little Nemo: Dream Another Dream, a new anthology where various contemporary cartoonists offer their own interpretations of Winsor McCay's great, great comic strip, Little Nemo in Slumberland. There's more bumf about it here.


Also: I've seen posts about the Popeye Volume 3 and Rocketeer: Hollywood Horror paperback collections here and there, so I suspect they might be out this week; I'm not exactly sure. But ask your local comic store about them anyway. That never hurts.

2 comments:

  1. My Dear Mr. Langridge,

    Is that wonderful Nemo page for sale?

    Best Regards,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drop me an e-mail (link at the top of the page) and we can discuss that very thing.

      Delete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.