HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Monday, November 17, 2014

... And That's It Until 2015


Thought Bubble is over. What a fine old time! Great to catch up with friends, see familiar faces and meet new people. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and big, big thanks to the Bubblers (that's what they're called, don't argue) for putting on such a good show.

Lots of sketches to share over the next month or so. There were a couple that escaped my camera but I think I got most of 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.