HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thought Bubble!


It's Thought Bubble time again! I'll be there, as is my wont, situated in the Royal Armouries Hall, Table 5. Currently in a mad panic of activity packing up books and art as I realise how under-prepared I really am. I'll be selling artwork, books and sketches, the usual rubbish. You know the drill by now. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.