HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Wanted


Today's experiment was twofold: trying out some Frenden brushes I'd neglected to load into Manga Studio, which I found in a folder and had forgotten I had; and using MS to colour the thing, which I've been a bit scared to tackle until now, though it turned out to be relatively painless. I used a pencil tool for drawing it, which didn't feel very pencilly (possibly I was using too coarse a brush size, although I prefer the fat lines to the gossamer spider-threads I've been falling into); then some watercolour effect brushes for colouring, on a different layer (set on Multiply, so it was transparent). I'll live with it for a first attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.